About Me

Sunday, May 7, 2017

dear fifth grade kaitlin,

  I want to start off by saying, yes, you still are very shy. I wish you weren't the super quiet girl sitting in the back. But yes, I'm still working on it.
  Yes, I still am super good friends with Maddie, but Natalie and Grace, not so much. (Although, I wish I was.) You don't have a large group of friends, but I/we learned that quality is better than quantity last year.
   You were extremely annoying and I'm sort of embarrassed to show other people old pictures. Even if you thought highlighter pink leggings were cool, they weren't, they definitely weren't. I'm proud to say, I think the way I dress is a tiny upgrade.
   How come you didn't try out for any sports? Oh right, you were "too shy/ too lazy". I totally wish you would've. It would've been so much fun.
   People come and go and you shouldn't stick around for those that don't even want to be in your life, I wish you learned that sooner.
   I'm super proud of you for trying your best through these few years at Golf, and your choices made me who I am today. I'm pretty happy with who I am today so thanks ya for that.

          ♥,
                current kaitlin

1 comment:

  1. SAYS THE GIRL WHO WOULDN'T TRY OUT FOR VOLLEYBALL THIS YEAR

    ReplyDelete